The time has come to really say goodbye, and get ready to say hello again very soon.
On Sunday I had my final newspaper assignment for the Hartford Courant. Eighteen years and eight months of working at The Courant came to a close with an absolute mess of a wreck-marred Valenti Modified Racing Series [...]
The July NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour event is now a little more identifiable.
The event will be known as the Town Fair Tire [...]
If 2012 proves to be the last year before a break from racing for Richie Pallai Jr., he’s going to make sure he gets the most out of it.
Derek Ramstrom and his new family owned NASCAR K&N Pro Series East aren’t quite ready to make a run at a full season in NASCAR’s top developmental division, but over the weekend the West Boylston, Mass. driver showed that doesn’t mean they don’t belong.
With just a few weeks remaining until the local racing season gets under way for 2012, local tracks will be on showcase this weekend in Hartford during the 53rd Frank Maratta’s Auto and Cycle Show at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford.
It’s a relationship in the past led to a pair of NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour championships for Mystic car owner Bob Garbarino.
Two-time Whelen Modified Tour champion Donny Lia will return to the series in 2012 to drive [...]
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Moving Out At The Hartford Courant But Sticking Around In Racing
- Rowan Pennink Scores Valenti Modified Racing Series Victory Sunday At Thompson
- Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Back To The Front For Keith Rocco In SK Modified Saturday At The Waterford Speedbowl
- Ken Cassidy Jr. Keeps Rolling In Waterford Mini Stocks; Seventh Win In Eight Races
- staffordkid on Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Kayman on Rowan Pennink Scores Valenti Modified Racing Series Victory Sunday At Thompson
- Anthony on Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Jerry on Woody Pitkat Declared SK Mod Winner At Stafford After Final Lap Ryan Preece-Keith Rocco Fireworks
- karter on Woody Pitkat Declared SK Mod Winner At Stafford After Final Lap Ryan Preece-Keith Rocco Fireworks
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --