Keith Rocco put the rush job on to get from Thompson International Speedway to the Waterford Speedbowl Saturday night and it paid off.
It was the second [...]
THOMPSON – Two races, two poles.
It’s fair to say NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour driver Ryan Preece and his Flamingo Motorsports team have quickly mastered the action of qualifying together.
Preece, of Berlin, was fastest Saturday in qualifying on the way to winning the pole for Sunday’s Whelen Modified Tour season opening Icebreaker 150 at Thompson International [...]
THOMPSON – The engines of the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour roared back to life for the 2012 season Saturday with the arrival of Icebreaker 2012 qualifying day at Thompson International Speedway.
Before qualifying [...]
THOMPSON – Justin Bonsignore’s quest to assert himself as a contender for a NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour title in 2012 began nicely Saturday at Thompson International Speedway.
Bonsignore toured the five-eighths mile oval at [...]
THOMPSON – The sun is shining, the sky is blue and there’s no snow in the forecast, time to go racing at Thompson International Speedway.
Despite establishing himself over the last five years as one of the top weekly short track drivers in the country, Keith Rocco quiet’s demeanor has seemingly gone unchanged.
The July NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour event is now a little more identifiable.
The event will be known as the Town Fair Tire [...]
The longest current starting streak on the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour will continue in 2012, though Ed Flemke Jr. will have a new owner backing that effort.
“We’ve been working on it for a while [...]
According to a message posted on the Thompson International Speedway, 2010 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour series champion Bobby Santos III will compete in the division’s season opening event at Thompson on April 15.
If 2012 proves to be the last year before a break from racing for Richie Pallai Jr., he’s going to make sure he gets the most out of it.
Derek Ramstrom and his new family owned NASCAR K&N Pro Series East aren’t quite ready to make a run at a full season in NASCAR’s top developmental division, but over the weekend the West Boylston, Mass. driver showed that doesn’t mean they don’t belong.
The Motor Racing Network will be putting Modified racing in the spotlight weekly with the broadcast of their new show Modified Madness every Wednesday afternoon on the MRN website.
The show debuts [...]
Overextended is not a word in Keith Rocco’s vocabulary, at least not when it comes to being behind the wheel for short track competition.
A few weeks ago, Rocco expected to run [...]
With just a few weeks remaining until the local racing season gets under way for 2012, local tracks will be on showcase this weekend in Hartford during the 53rd Frank Maratta’s Auto and Cycle Show at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford.
It’s a relationship in the past led to a pair of NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour championships for Mystic car owner Bob Garbarino.
Two-time Whelen Modified Tour champion Donny Lia will return to the series in 2012 to drive [...]
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Moving Out At The Hartford Courant But Sticking Around In Racing
- Rowan Pennink Scores Valenti Modified Racing Series Victory Sunday At Thompson
- Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Back To The Front For Keith Rocco In SK Modified Saturday At The Waterford Speedbowl
- Ken Cassidy Jr. Keeps Rolling In Waterford Mini Stocks; Seventh Win In Eight Races
- staffordkid on Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Kayman on Rowan Pennink Scores Valenti Modified Racing Series Victory Sunday At Thompson
- Anthony on Pained Win: Ryan Preece Left Frustrated Despite SK Modified Victory At Thompson Sunday
- Jerry on Woody Pitkat Declared SK Mod Winner At Stafford After Final Lap Ryan Preece-Keith Rocco Fireworks
- karter on Woody Pitkat Declared SK Mod Winner At Stafford After Final Lap Ryan Preece-Keith Rocco Fireworks
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --