Hospitals Fight Malloy\’s Budget

by Categorized: Uncategorized Date:

Connecticut’s hospital chief executives have come out fighting against Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s proposed budget, warning of layoffs and other dire consequences if the state’s payments and reimbursements don’t keep up with added needs.

“People who work at hospitals will lose their jobs, and so will people in the community who rely on hospitals for their incomes.\”

Dan Haar reports here.

The Courant is using Facebook comments on stories. To comment on courant.com articles, sign into Facebook and enter your comment in the field below. Comments will appear in your Facebook News Feed unless you choose otherwise. To report spam or abuse, click the X next to the comment. For guidelines on commenting, click here.

2 thoughts on “Hospitals Fight Malloy\’s Budget

  1. justme

    Obama care is causing layoffs of the health care industry and now we have Malloy did his contribution to cause more layoffs. Folks between Obama care and Malloy care we are in deep do do. It is still a mystery why politician do not read what they vote on and why the media are not doing critical reporting on what is going on. Our Democracy is truly in decline.

    1. The Conn-servative

      Obama,Malloy,and their minion likes are secular regressives.They initiated The Unaffordable Healthcare Act(Obamacare)as another vehicle to bring down the majority of Americans into the same class of serfs.In the coming years,there will be two classes:95% will be the working poor and the other 5% will be the elitist regressives which are climbing to the top by dismantling the Constitution and their idea of creating jobs is to regulate and tax the private sector,thereby killing jobs,and they the government expanding their job base through garbage like the ever expanding UCONN fiasco – both the University and health center.Just look at how Malloy uses tax breaks and tax dollars to lure businesses here.Why don’t you just reduce the existing taxes and regulations that you have already inundated on them over the past several decades? Sheer lunacy is running(should be ‘ruining’) our government.

Comments are closed.