ConnectiCare Benefits Inc. submitted its proposed rates for individual and small-group health plans that will be sold starting in October on the state’s public health exchange, Access Health CT, for coverage next year.
The Atlantic Ocean hurricane season this year is expected to be “active or extremely active,” federal forecasters said Thursday.
ING U.S. Inc., which is being rebranded as Voya Financial, offered its first earnings report since the company was separated from the Dutch-based ING Groep N.V.
The Phoenix Cos. said Wednesday it won consent from bondholders, allowing the company to delay providing quarterly reports and a 2012 annual report to the bond trustee until the end of this year.
Cigna Corp. set aside $77 million to cover potential claim payments as part of a settlement with insurance regulators in five states over the company’s practices in handling long-term disability claims, the Connecticut Insurance Department said Wednesday.
AIR Worldwide on Tuesday provided an early estimate of damage caused by the massive tornado that ravaged Moore, Okla., on Monday.
The Phoenix Cos. provided federal regulators with some indication of how its life insurance subsidiary is performing, though the parent company cautioned that the unaudited results provided last week are not indicative of consolidated results for The Phoenix Cos.
Bloomberg reports that property-casualty insurers are battling a measure before Congress to tax income on municipal bonds. Here is the top of the article:
A few Aetna Inc. shareholders took the health insurer to task Friday morning during an annual meeting in Tampa, Fla., over the way it structures its board leadership, how it discloses political spending and the manner in which it ran the annual meeting.
The majority of shareholders, however, sided with Aetna’s board in supporting its [...]
On the heals of their annual stockholder meeting, Bloomberg is reporting that Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. may be looking to sell their Japanese annuity unit.
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., the insurance company pruning operations after an activist investor urged it to split up last year, hired Deutsche Bank AG to seek a [...]
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- ConnectiCare Becomes Second Insurer To Propose Rates For Public Exchange
- National Hurricane Center Forecasts ‘Active To Extremely Active’ 2013 Season
- ING U.S. (Soon To Be Voya Financial) Announces First Ever Earnings
- Phoenix Says Bondholders Consent To Delayed Financial Reports
- Cigna Sets Aside $77 Million In Long-Term-Disability Settlement With Regulators In Five States
- and on the opposite the christian louboutin shoes are easy to be worn out and the feet won't feel we on Cigna Sets Aside $77 Million In Long-Term-Disability Settlement With Regulators In Five States
- cheap life insurance and critical illness cover on Cigna Sets Aside $77 Million In Long-Term-Disability Settlement With Regulators In Five States
- cheap life insurance without medical exam on Cigna Sets Aside $77 Million In Long-Term-Disability Settlement With Regulators In Five States
- sue on National Hurricane Center Forecasts ‘Active To Extremely Active’ 2013 Season
- sue on Phoenix Says Bondholders Consent To Delayed Financial Reports
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --