Connecticut has Carrabbas Italian Grill, Outback Steakhouse and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Now, the Florida company that owns those three restaurant chains is bringing another of its restaurants to the state: Bonefish Grill.
Bloomin’ Brands Inc. will open its first Bonefish Grill on March 4 in South Windsor at The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, the first of four locations that will open in Connecticut next year. The restaurant specializes in fish, but also has steak and other menu offerings.
The other locations for the restaurant will be in Newington, Canton and Norwalk. The specific locations or opening dates couldn’t be immediately determined today. A Bloomin’ Brands did not immediately return a call and an email.
Buzz Karnbach, managing partner of the South Windsor location, told me today that Bloomin’ Brands decided to bring Bonefish Grill to Connecticut because its other restaurants here are doing well.
Bonefish Grill has 170 restaurants, mostly in Florida and Texas but “we wanted to become more a nationwide chain,” Karnbach told me.
South Windsor was chosen for the first location because of its closeness to the busy mall area in Manchester, guaranteeing plenty of foot traffic, Karnbach said.
Bonefish Grill typically offers trout, tilapia and salmon and rotates in other fish offerings when they are in season. Appetizers cost between $8 and $10, and entrees, between $15 and $23.
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- Historic Simsbury House Purchased By Investor Group
- Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- Report: CT Home Sales Slide In March But Prices Rise
- Historic Building Projects Face Delays Over Tax Credits
- Smoke Fire on Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- pete on Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- Kenneth R. Gosselin on Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- carrot juicers on Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- muscle Anatomy Quizzes on Report: CT Home Sales Slide In March But Prices Rise
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Transactions
- Downtown Hartford
- Foreclosure Sales
- Hartford Redevelopment
- Katharine Hepburn House
- Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- northland investment corp.
- On the Market: Commercial Properties For Sale
- Residential Real Estate Reports
- Stores and Restaurants
- Trading Spaces
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --