A tax foreclosure auction set for next week on the former Hartford Office Supply Co. building in Hartford has been put off until September, allowing the owners to negotiate with two interested buyers, one of them the state of Connecticut, the building’s owner told me today.
“We are moving forward with the potential offers,” David [...]
Look what else the owner of the former Katharine Hepburn estate is trying to sell in Connecticut:
The landmark Connecticut River windmill rising above the marshes of North Cove is up for sale.
New York construction magnate Frank J. Sciame Jr., whose plans for an upscale subdivision on Foxboro Point here a year [...]
The builder who owns the former Broadcast House site in downtown Hartford is scaling down plans for an apartment tower on the property.
Abul Islam now envisions a 10-story, $18 million tower with 40 apartments and 18,000 square feet of commercial space at the Constitution Plaza site, Michael W. Freimuth, chief executive of the Capital [...]
Sales of single-family houses in Connecticut fell for the third consecutive month on a year-over-year basis, but prices paid continued to rise, according to a new report today.
Strong price gains amid weaker sales are raising concerns that some buyers could get priced out of the market before a recovery gains sustainable momentum, experts at [...]
A company that auctions off heavy construction vehicles in Stafford Springs is moving the operation to a larger site in New Hampshire.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has leased 15 acres on West Stafford Road for years but has long been searching for a larger site, according to Biff Zoephel, a broker for Colliers International hired by [...]
An industry veteran has joined New England Retail Properties Inc. in Wethersfield as director of development.
Joseph Baranowski, who led Developers Realty Corp. in West Hartford as president and chief operating officer from 2000 until 2012, will focus on development and brokerage deals along the East Coast.
Baranowski, 54, told me today that he decided [...]
A 176-unit apartment complex in North Haven has been sold to Waterbury investors for $14.4 million, or about $82,000 a unit, according to a broker involved in the deal.
Briarwood Hills Apartments on State Street, built in 1970, was purchased by Briarwood Hills LLC from California-based special servicer Situs, which foreclosed on the property in [...]
A Denny’s restaurant will open at Hartford’s Charter Oak Marketplace by the end of this summer — part of an expansion that will include an addition to the existing Walmart, it was announced Wednesday.
The Walmart at the Flatbush Avenue shopping center is adding 31,000 square feet to convert into a “supercenter” with [...]
My colleague Julie Stagis reports:
About 30 American School for the Deaf alumni lined the sidewalk in front of the school on Monday morning, holding purple signs saying “Preserve ASD” and “ASD Not For Sale” and eliciting honks from passing cars.
The “Concerned Alumni” group came together [...]
The long-delayed construction of an 85-store outlet mall at Foxwoods Resort Casino is on track to get underway this year, a senior executive in the partnership developing the project said last week.
Steven B. Tanger, the chief executive of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, told those gathered at an industry conference Thursday a groundbreaking is close.
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- State Interested In Buying Former Hartford Office Supply Building?
- Hepburn Estate Owner Has Another Unusual Connecticut Property For Sale
- New, Smaller Plan For Former Broadcast House Site In Hartford
- House Sales In Connecticut Slip Again In April
- Auction House For Heavy Construction Equipment To Move From Stafford
- Patrick on State Interested In Buying Former Hartford Office Supply Building?
- Green3nergy on State Interested In Buying Former Hartford Office Supply Building?
- mike on State Interested In Buying Former Hartford Office Supply Building?
- Joanie W. on New, Smaller Plan For Former Broadcast House Site In Hartford
- alan on State Interested In Buying Former Hartford Office Supply Building?
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Transactions
- Downtown Hartford
- Foreclosure Sales
- Hartford Redevelopment
- Katharine Hepburn House
- Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- northland investment corp.
- On the Market: Commercial Properties For Sale
- Residential Real Estate Reports
- Stores and Restaurants
- Trading Spaces
- State Eyeing Former Hartford Office Supply Co. Building In Hartford? June 19, 2013
- New, Smaller Plan For Downtown Hartford Apartment Project June 17, 2013
- Landmark Essex Windmill Up For Sale June 17, 2013
- Connecticut House Sales Slip Again In April June 17, 2013
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --