Connecticut homeowners with troubled mortgages can learn about possible loan modifications and foreclosure options at a state-sponsored mortgage assistance program Nov. 28 in Waterbury.
The event is the state’s fourth mortgage assistance program designed to allow borrowers to meet directly with lenders and services and seek the help of housing counselors and attorneys.
The event follows previous ones in Hartford, Bridgeport and Storrs. The Waterbury event will be held at the Conference Center at CoCo Key from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. There is free on-site parking.
The event is sponsored by the governor’s office, the attorney general and the banking department.
More information about the event, including the information homeowners should bring with them is available at www.ct.gov/dob/homeowner or by calling the state banking department at 860-240-8170 or 1-877-472-8313.
Among the banks sending representatives are: Bank of America, CitiMortgage, First Niagara Bank, Freedom Mortgage, GMAC Mortgage, HSBC National Bank USA, Indymac/One West, JPMorgan Chase & Co., McCue Mortgage, Ocwen Loan Servicing, People’s United Bank, PNC Mortgage, Webster Bank and Wells Fargo.
In addition, there will be housing counselors, the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority, attorneys from the Fair Housing Center, mediators from the court foreclosure program and other agencies.
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Patrick on New, Smaller Plan For Former Broadcast House Site In Hartford
- Unhealthy Jim on Auction House For Heavy Construction Equipment To Move From Stafford
- Timothy Classen on Rocker Kicks Off New Home Improvement Show In CT
- advising Americans against travel to the Cusco and Machu Picchu area of Peru. ete on Auction House For Heavy Construction Equipment To Move From Stafford
- Home Improvement | Home and Garden | Lighting | Decoration on Rocker Kicks Off New Home Improvement Show In CT
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Transactions
- Downtown Hartford
- Foreclosure Sales
- Hartford Redevelopment
- Katharine Hepburn House
- Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- northland investment corp.
- On the Market: Commercial Properties For Sale
- Residential Real Estate Reports
- Stores and Restaurants
- Trading Spaces
- New, Smaller Plan For Downtown Hartford Apartment Project June 17, 2013
- Landmark Essex Windmill Up For Sale June 17, 2013
- Connecticut House Sales Slip Again In April June 17, 2013
- Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi Buy Montecito Mansion June 15, 2013
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --