Infinity Music Hall & Bistro plans to open in Hartford’s Front Street by early 2014, offering 250 performances a year.
These are a little difficult to see, but here are layout plans for the venue.
What the new venue will include:
- Music Hall will seat about 500 total — 415 on the stage level and 90 in the mezzanine.
- Mezzanine will have full wait service for dining before and during the show.
- Stage level seating will be flexible to accommodate cabaret-style seating, traditional theater seating and standing/general admission.
- Separate Infinity Bistro accommodates about 100 diners serving 5-star American cuisine.
- Venue will be available for private events.
- Handicapped accessible.