On Sunday, my colleague MaryEllen Fillo reported The Capital Grille will open its second Connecticut steakhouse as part of the Hartford’s Front Street complex.
Front Street’s leasing agent, Eagle Rock Retail, has a leasing plan posted on its web site that says the upscale restaurant plans to open next year. The plan shows the upscale restaurant has leased 8,090 square feet in the northeast corner of the complex, facing Columbus Boulevard and the convention center.
The Capital Grille joins the four-screen Spotlight Theatres, which opened two weeks ago, and Infinity Music Hall & Bistro, which is targeting an opening next fall.
In addition to signed tenants, Eagle Rock’s leasing plan shows a wish list for remaining tenants for the 60,000 square foot complex: a Brew Pub, a “Fast Casual ” restaurant, a seafood restaurant, an ice cream venue, and a wine bar.
The spaces range in size from 1,500 square feet to 11,500 square feet, according to the leasing plan, but could divided differently depending on the tenants that are ultimately signed.
MaryEllen reported that Company president John Martin had this to say in an email about Capital Grill opening at Front Street:
““We are absolutely delighted to bring The Capital Grille experience to guests in Hartford,” Martin said. “Our convenient location adjacent to the Connecticut Convention Center offers us an amazing opportunity to be part of a bustling destination for shopping, business and entertainment.”
Check out the leasing plan here.
Capital Grille did not return several telephone calls this afternoon seeking additional comment. Eagle Rock and Front Street developer HB Nitkin declined to comment this afternoon.
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- Historic Simsbury House Purchased By Investor Group
- Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- Report: CT Home Sales Slide In March But Prices Rise
- Historic Building Projects Face Delays Over Tax Credits
- Gman on Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- Patrick on Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- Smoke Fire on Mohegan Sun Palmer Shopping Area Plans Dwarf CT Casino Retail Space
- pete on Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- Kenneth R. Gosselin on Grant Aids Community Organizations Hire Foreclosure Prevention Specialists
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Transactions
- Downtown Hartford
- Foreclosure Sales
- Hartford Redevelopment
- Katharine Hepburn House
- Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- northland investment corp.
- On the Market: Commercial Properties For Sale
- Residential Real Estate Reports
- Stores and Restaurants
- Trading Spaces
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --