Pregnant women are among the people protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws, and one of the key rules says employers must make a reasonable effort to find suitable work for women whose pregnancy keeps them from their normal line of duty.
A case involving the Wallingford Police Department reached a settlement Friday, and it [...]
A day after Obama’s call for sweeping gun safety reforms, the firearms industry remains mostly mum — as thousands remain in Las Vegas for the annual trade show.
In Connecticut, as elsewhere, the firearms industry continues to portray the problem as access to firearms, rather than the equipment itself, in the few statements that are [...]
Why would a law firm in Metro Hartford with a marquee name dissolve, with most of its attorneys joining a regional firm with a growing presence in the capital city?
That’s what’s happening as about 15 of 21 lawyers at Levy & Droney join Hinckley, Allen & Snyder as of Jan. 1, a source familiar [...]
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
- Talking about suburban poverty and the college job market on #Fox CT with @LoganByrnes.
- #CongresswomanEsty: You have more GPS power in your cell phone than most airliners have.
- #CongresswomanEsty: Underinvestment in this country in infrastructure has had more impact in New England than any other region.'
- ESPN Layoffs Exceed 100, Sources Say; Company Vows Continued Growth
- For Nappier And Other Activists, Only A Moral Victory in Dimon Vote at JPMorgan Chase
- Report: Suburban Poverty Rises Sharply But CT Regions More Stable
- Homespun Advice from a Business Legend
- Westfarms’ JC Penney Closed Thursday Due to Water Damage, Will Reopen Friday
- Billy on ESPN Layoffs Exceed 100, Sources Say; Company Vows Continued Growth
- pete on For Nappier And Other Activists, Only A Moral Victory in Dimon Vote at JPMorgan Chase
- Connecticut is Circling the Drain on ESPN Layoffs Exceed 100, Sources Say; Company Vows Continued Growth
- Connecticut is Circling the Drain on For Nappier And Other Activists, Only A Moral Victory in Dimon Vote at JPMorgan Chase
- Jack on ESPN Layoffs Exceed 100, Sources Say; Company Vows Continued Growth
- Corporate finance
- Economic Development
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Public finance
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- Wall Street
- Results From Pratt Brain Cancer Study To Be Released Tonight; Public Meeting Planned
- National Hurricane Center Forecasts 'Active To Extremely Active' 2013 Season
- ING U.S., Soon To Be Voya Financial, Announces First Ever Earnings
- Big-Picture Ideas: Photo Services Business Focuses On Past, Present, Future
- Greater Hartford House Sales, Prices Gain In April
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --