Air Temple in New Haven is an aerial dance and circus studio located in the renovated Trolley Square building on State St. It is a place to learn the aerial art forms of trapeze, aerial silks, and lyra (aerial hoop), as well as traditional circus arts such as contortion, tumbling, juggling, partner acrobatics, and hand balancing.
- Renata Wawszkiewicz, of Bristol, shows her daughter, Olivia, 2, a shell she found on the beach while holding Olivia's little sister, Kamila, 7 months, at Hammonasset Beach State Park Wednesday. The Wawszkiewiczes stopped at the beach to get some fresh air after going to a doctors appointment nearby. "I've been coming here since I was a kid and we camp here every summer," said Wawszkiewicz. "I just love the beach." CLOE POISSONemail@example.com
- At Silver Sands State Park in Milford on Sunday, Jordan (from left) and her husband AdrianFischer, of Milford, play with Suki, their one-year-old chocolate lab mix, as she leaps at the fresh snow generated by Adrian. PATRICK RAYCRAFT | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing follow the leader, members of the Berkshire League ski teams learn the slalom course set up on the Gunbarrel slope at Ski Sundown Wednesday afternoon. The Birkshire Ski League are private high schools from western Connecticut. MICHAEL McANDREWS | email@example.com
- Friends Jacob Desilets, 18, left, and Collin Robertson, 17, play a friendly game with hockey sticks and a puck while skating at Charter Oak Park in Manchester Monday after school. Desilets, a senior, and Robertson, a junior attend Manchester High School. MICHAEL McANDREWS | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enfield K-9 Officer Brian Croteau will soon retire his yellow lab Promise (at left) and start training with his new K-9 companion Putnam (at right) in the next few weeks, leaving Promise at home after many years of service. PATRICK RAYCRAFT | email@example.com