April 28, 2012 by Mark Mirko In an East Hartford strip mall that once housed a gunpowder mill, large metal plates are calling arms to sound. Specifically, the arms of Jeff Nickell and Owen James. Several times a week Nickell and James are performing gong concerts in their wellness and meditation center; The Conduit Center. The gong waves coming from the [...]
- University of New Haven Fire Lab
- Sandra Meier – The Pawn Queen
- Ash tray outside the Ct Capitol on this, the last day of the 2012 legislative session.
- “Older Americans Month Breakfast” – Windsor High School
- High School, Inc.
- Getting Ready for the Travelers Championship
- iPhone, Therefore iAm
- “But I c Positive Potential”