Amazon.com, Inc. announced it has extended the ordering deadline for its free Super Saver Shipping by two days. Customers will be able to place orders on millions of items, including electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, music, clothing, kitchen gear and tools through Dec. 18, with free delivery by Christmas.
For delivery by Christmas, the following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 18: Free Super Saver Shipping
- Dec. 19: Standard Shipping
- Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping(order as late as7:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 22: One-Day Shipping(order as late as 3 p.m. EST; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; varies by item; as low as$3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
Some restrictions apply. Visit amazon.com/holiday-shipping for more details.