What’s interesting, newsy or just plain fun for Saturday, March 17:
- No New XBox “Anytime Soon,” Says Microsoft With sales for the 360 still going strong, Microsoft confirmed that it will not be debuting a new console at this year’s E3 video game conference.
- Are You Addicted To Twitter? Mashable made an interesting infographic to help answer that question. They claim that research shows Twitter may be harder for some to resist than cigarettes, alcohol and even sleep.
- We Gave People an iPad 2, Told Them It Was the New iPad, and They Loved It Technically, this was yesterday but I missed this clever little ruse.
- Mike Daisey Admits To ‘Shortcuts’ With ‘Apple Factory’ Story Pulled From This American Life
- Does the World Really Need a Smartphone-Controlled Rice Cooker? No, no it doesn’t.