STORRS – Was at Rockville Superior Court today to get the latest on the Enosch Wolf case, and swung by UConn to pick up a few tidbits …
Wolf’s case was “continued” to April 24, his next court day. No real change there. He must continue with court-ordered treatment and counseling in its domestic violence divsersionary program. “He is in compliance and will stay in compliance,” his attorney, Rob Britt, said. Here is the full story.
Coach Kevin Ollie will get some NCAA Tournament TV time as a guest studio analyst for CBS Sports Network on Friday. Ollie and Rhode Island assistant coach Bobby Hurley will join the network (not to be confused with regular CBS) for its coverage of first-round games.
Ollie will join the studio team of analysts Wally Szczerbiak, Steve Lappas, Alaa Abdelnaby, Pete Gillen, Chris Spatola and Mateen Cleaves, insider Jon Rothstein, and hosts Adam Zucker, Dana Jacobson and Brent Stover from the CBS Sports Network studio at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City.
Tyler Olander had surgery to stabilize his fractured left foot, a pin inserted, and it went as planned. He will need six to eight weeks of rehab. Shabazz Napier is still wearing a boot on his right foot; the medical staff wants the sprain to heal completely before any basketball activity.
Donovan Mitchell, a highly regarded recruit in the Class of 2015, was on campus Wednesday for an unofficial visit. Mitchell, from New York City, plays at Canterbury School.
- -- ADVERTISEMENT --
UConn Men Photos
Text AlertsComplimentary Huskies, breaking news, and/or weather alerts sent to your mobile phone.*
*Or text UCONNFB, UCONNMB, UCONNWBNEWS, WEATHER, NEWS to 37798
*These programs are available on the following carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, US Cellular. By clicking Submit you are confirming agreement with the terms and conditions governing this station and these mobile alerts. All submissions must be authorized by the account holder. Contact your carrier for more details.
- christian louboutin shoes will one day be able to -- ???? -- abraham0225 on Rodney Purvis Gets USA Basketball Invite To Try Out For U19 Team
- they made monster beats sure that there are three different sizes of the rubbers for the ear piece isabella423 on Rodney Purvis Gets USA Basketball Invite To Try Out For U19 Team
- Hector on Jim Calhoun Still Man In Motion: On to Dick Vitale Gala, Then His Ride-and-Walk June 8 … And He Will Ride His Bike Again
- Big East Conference Athletics
- Direct link to ESPN3 coverage, click here.
- ESPN College Basketball
- NBE Basketball Report | Connecticut
- Sox and Dawgs
- The Boneyard
- UConn Huskies Basketball blog
- UConn Huskies Sports on courant.com
- UConn Women's Basketball blog