CPTV Sports, the state’s only 24-hour local sports channel, has announced its broadcast schedule for the WNBA’s Connecticut Sun games this season.
Beginning with tomorrow night’s game against the New York Liberty, CPTV Sports will air at least 18 broadcasts of home and away Sun games. Just like last year, veteran Sun broadcaster Bob Heussler will handle play-by-play duties while color commentary will be handled by a rotating group of broadcasters.
Here is the 2013 Connecticut Sun broadcast schedule on CPTV Sports:
- Saturday, May 25 at 7 p.m. New York Liberty at Connecticut Sun
- Friday, May 31 at 8:30 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Chicago Sky
- Saturday, June 1 at 8 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Minnesota Lynx
- Sunday, June 16 at 5 p.m. Seattle Storm at Connecticut Sun
- Saturday, June 29 at 7 p.m. Phoenix Mercury at Connecticut Sun
- Friday, July 12 at 7 p.m. Chicago Sky at Connecticut Sun
- Friday, July 19 at 8 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Tulsa Shock
- Saturday, July 20 at 8 p.m. Connecticut Sun at San Antonio Silver Stars
- Saturday, August 3 at 6 p.m. Connecticut Sun at New York Liberty
- Tuesday, August 6 at 7 p.m. Los Angeles Sparks at Connecticut Sun
- Sunday, August 11 at 4 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Washington Mystics
- Wednesday, August 14 at 7 p.m. Atlanta Dream at Connecticut Sun
- Sunday, August 18 at 6 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Chicago Sky
- Tuesday, August 27 at 10:30 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Los Angeles Sparks
- Thursday, August 29 at 10 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Seattle Storm
- Saturday, August 31 at 10 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Phoenix Mercury
- Saturday, September 7 at 7 p.m. Connecticut Sun at Indiana Fever
- Sunday, September 15 at 1 p.m. Indiana Fever at Connecticut Sun
CPTV Sports is available on Comcast cable channel 966 (with Comcast Danbury, Bethel and Ridgefield on channel 256); Cox Communications cable channel 805; Cablevision channel 139; Charter channel 223; Thames Valley channel 87 and MetroCast Channel 418. The channel is also available digitally over the air at channels 24.3 (Hartford), 49.3 (Bridgeport), 53.3 (Norwich) and 65.3 (New Haven).